13/09 Albacete- 18:00 Toros D. Hdez. Garcigrande- El Juli, Jose Maria Manzanares y Paco Ureña
Bullring of Albacete is a place of second category.
Previous current wing were two more seats. The first built in the late eighteenth century and was known as the Plaza "Caulín" and the second, which was inaugurated on September 9, 1829 by righties Juan Jimenez "The Morenillo" and Manuel Lucas estoquearon bulls Fernando Freire and Gil Flores.
The cost of the first permanent post amounted to centuries, 1916, 500,000 pesetas.
The architect Julio Carrilero Prat was hired, starting the works on February 17, 1916 and concluded on September 9, 1917. Day which opened with bulls Fernando Villalón by Rodolfo Gaona, Joselito and Saleri II.
In 1918 the stands were reformed, placing them stone Novelda. In 1921 the roof was changed, and some twenty years ago, capacity, currently 10,000 people changed.
Jan Albacete Fair is celebfa September. Called "Virgen de los Llanos Fair"
Address of the bullring Albacete:
Calle Feria, 56
No customer comments for the moment.