22/08 Bilbao- 18:00- Toros Garcigrande- D. Hdez- Enrique Ponce, El Juli y Pablo Aguado
The bullring in Bilbao or Vista Alegre The first square was inaugurated on August 13, 1882, under the direction of architect D. Sabino Goikoetxea Etxebarria, with a capacity of 12394 seats.
It was opened to run cattle Concha y Sierra and bullfighters Manuel Fuentes "Bocanegra" Jose Lara "Chicorro" and Fernando Gomez "Gallito Chico".
The current bullring in Bilbao was inaugurated on June 19, 1962, nine months after incencio to destroy the old. The architect was Luis de Gana.
It is 1st class and has a capacity of 14725 spectators.
Address Bullring Bilbao:
Martin Aguero Street 1
48012 Bilbao (Vizcaya)
No customer comments for the moment.