EL TORREON

EL TORREON

Acronym KSU
Location Cáceres • Extremadura


Owner The Tower of the Miranda S.L.
Representative Julio César Rincón Ramírez / Stewing, 50 - 1 B 28035 MADRID
Currency yellow and purple.
Finca “El Torreón”, 'Aguadelespino' and 'Los Carpios'10260 SANTA CRUZ DE LA SIERRA (Cáceres)

History It was formed by Antonio Jiménez with cattle Veragua a...

Acronym KSU
Location Cáceres • Extremadura


Owner The Tower of the Miranda S.L.
Representative Julio César Rincón Ramírez / Stewing, 50 - 1 B 28035 MADRID
Currency yellow and purple.
Finca “El Torreón”, 'Aguadelespino' and 'Los Carpios'10260 SANTA CRUZ DE LA SIERRA (Cáceres)

History It was formed by Antonio Jiménez with cattle Veragua and Mr. Flores de Albacete. His grandson, Francisco Jiménez Coppel, added cattle Santa Coloma and Argimiro Pérez Tabernero. In 1930 it was sold successively through Mr. Pérez Bernal, Juan José Parrilla Merino, who sold it in 1946 to Jose Castilian Duque, from 1954 to Julian Castilian Lopez sells that same year Mrs. Natividad Jiménez del Rey . In 1957 was acquired by Dona Vicenta Lozano Perez announcing "Los Campillones" and in 1962 sold it to Mr. Pérez Herrero varying iron. In 1975 the purchase El Torreón de la Miranda, SA In 1977 happens to advertise "the Tower" and eliminates the above, it came from Contreras, forming it with cows and sires "Torrestrella" Algarra, "Jandilla" and Juan Pedro Domecq. In 1993 acquires cows and sires of "Toros del Torero". In 1999 becomes majority shareholder of The Tower of Miranda, SA Don Julio César Rincón Ramírez.

Current Hometown D. Juan Pedro Domecq y Díez.
Age08/14/1966

 

More
There are no products in this category