LOS EULOGIOS

LOS EULOGIOS

Acronym UHO
Madrid location
Owner D. Manuel and D. Eulogio Sanz de la Morena
Representative Mr. Manuel Sanz de la Morena Alley of Mariano Prados, 3 - 1º A 28770 COLMENAR VIEJO (Madrid)

Green and embodied currency. Sign Ear Fork on the right and blunt on the left. Estate 'The Deadly Sin' 28770 COLMENAR VIEJO (Madrid).

History In 1959 the lot of Mr...

Acronym UHO
Madrid location
Owner D. Manuel and D. Eulogio Sanz de la Morena
Representative Mr. Manuel Sanz de la Morena Alley of Mariano Prados, 3 - 1º A 28770 COLMENAR VIEJO (Madrid)

Green and embodied currency. Sign Ear Fork on the right and blunt on the left. Estate 'The Deadly Sin' 28770 COLMENAR VIEJO (Madrid).

History In 1959 the lot of Mr. José Hernández Cabazón was acquired by Mr. Juan María Alonso Orduña, changing the iron he had previously. In 1961 he acquired a litter of heifers and a stallion of Don Juan Guardiola Soto, eliminating the above. In 1978 it was acquired by Mr. Licinio Herranz de Pedro, who that same year sold it to Mr. Eulogio, Mr. Luis Vicente and Mr. José Manuel Sanz de la Morena, who announced "Los Eulogios", varying iron. In 1979, livestock was increased with a batch of females and a stallion from Santa Coloma. In 1986, Don Luis Vicente died. In 1987 it was eliminating everything native to Santa Coloma, retaining only what came from Guardiola Soto. In 1989 the part of Don Luis Vicente passed to his brothers by inheritance. In 1992 they acquired a stallion from Felipe Lafita, "El Torreón". In 1987, he threw the Aguilucho bull from Victoriano del Río. In 1988 the bull “Decidor” was bought from Felipe Lafita. In 1991 the bull “Milano” by Marcos Núñez is cast; in 1992 the bull “Buenasuerte” was bought from Javier Camuñas. In 1993 the bull “Facilón” of Mr. Luis Algarra is thrown and in 1994 the bull “Andador” of Mr. Felipe Lafita is bought. Origin D. Juan Pedro Domecq y Díez by absorption. Antiquity 08/23/1992

More
There are no products in this category