CARLOS NUÑEZ

CARLOS NUÑEZ

Acronyms UGI
Location
Owner Cañadavejer, S.L.
Representative Mr. Carlos Núñez Dujat des Allymes
Avda. De Italia, 1, 3- Bj. Dcha.
41012 SEVILLA

Currency Blue sky, white and grana.
Signal ear Fig leaf on the right and cleft on the left / Rincón Mora-Figueroa).
Fig leaf on the right and jumped on the left (Villamarta).
Finca 'Tapatana', 'Arráez' 'Iru...

Acronyms UGI
Location
Owner Cañadavejer, S.L.
Representative Mr. Carlos Núñez Dujat des Allymes
Avda. De Italia, 1, 3- Bj. Dcha.
41012 SEVILLA

Currency Blue sky, white and grana.
Signal ear Fig leaf on the right and cleft on the left / Rincón Mora-Figueroa).
Fig leaf on the right and jumped on the left (Villamarta).
Finca 'Tapatana', 'Arráez' 'Iruelas' and 'Alamillo' 11380 TARIFA (Cadiz), tel .: 956 43 97 19.
History

It was formed by Don Manuel Valladares y Ordóñez, passing after his death, in 1893, to his heirs, who increased it with cattle of Benjumea and Carvajal, announcing it in the name of Valladares and Rincon. Towards 1908 took over cattle ranch Manuel Rincon, eliminating all of the above and acquiring cows and stallions of Don Fernando Parladé. In 1925 it was acquired by Don Antonio Urquijo, who sold it in 1928 to Don Indalecio García Mateo. In 1938, D. Carlos Núñez Manso acquires and adds a tip of cows and stallions of D. Ramon Mora Figueroa, and in 1941 a part of the cattle ranch of Villamarta, creating an own and legendary encaste. To its death in 1964 announces like Heirs of Carlos Núñez. From 1999 to 2013 change denomination to 'Los Derramaderos'. Since January 2014 it has become the property of Mr. Núñez Dujat des Allymes, grandchildren of the founder of the encaste, recovering the traditional name of Carlos Núñez, being today formed exclusively by cows and stallions of the present owners, coming from the lot that he inherited His father D Carlos Núñez Moreno de Guerra in 1985.

More
There are no products in this category