LAS MONJAS

LAS MONJAS

Acronyms UBV
Location Andalucia- Sevilla
Owner Agropecuaria Las Monjas, S.A.
Representative - Manuel Bajo García
Urbanization Colina Blanca, 76
41900 Camas (SEVILLE)

Currency Purple and black.
Country house
'Las Monjas' 41440 LORA DEL RÍO (Sevilla)

History Founded at the beginning of the 19th century by Don Andrés Sánchez de Terr...

Acronyms UBV
Location Andalucia- Sevilla
Owner Agropecuaria Las Monjas, S.A.
Representative - Manuel Bajo García
Urbanization Colina Blanca, 76
41900 Camas (SEVILLE)

Currency Purple and black.
Country house
'Las Monjas' 41440 LORA DEL RÍO (Sevilla)

History Founded at the beginning of the 19th century by Don Andrés Sánchez de Terrones with cattle from various origins, in 1862 he passed his son Don Ildefonso Sánchez Tabernero who added a tip of Gaviria cows and stallions of the widow of López Navarro. At his death he passed to his widow and later to his son Don Santiago Sanchez who raised it with herds inherited from his father-in-law Don Juan Muriel and Contreras stallions. In 1931 he passed the cattle ranch to his daughters Carlota and María Sánchez Muriel. In 1975, Mr. Martínez Uranga acquired the lot corresponding to Dona Maria, who, in 1979, purchased a large number of females and stallions from Carlos Urquijo de Federico. In 1989 she acquired José Pocoví gift selling it in 1992 to Ana Melcón Gutiérrez, who announces "Pablo Vázquez", forming it with cows and stallions from "Jandilla". In 1996 it acquired the cattle ranch Agropecuaria Las Monjas, S.A., announcing itself in the name of Don Manuel Morilla. In 2002, Manuel Bajo García acquires the totality of the shares of the Sociedad Agropecuaria Las Monjas, S.A., owner of the cattle ranch Manuel Morilla, to announce "Las Monjas".
Current origin- Juan Pedro Domecq y Díez.
10/10/1882

More
There are no products in this category