BUENAVISTA

BUENAVISTA

Acronym UAR

Location Andalucia • sevilla

Owner Los Olivos de Buenavista, SL

Representative Ms. Clotilde Calvo Sanchez

Paseo Pintor Rosales, 10, 28008 MADRID

Red badge, black and yellow.

Finca 'Buenavista' 41890 Castillo de las Guardas (Sevilla)

History Formed in 1928 by Don Francisco Trujillo who acquired Don Celso Pellón that incr...

Acronym UAR

Location Andalucia • sevilla

Owner Los Olivos de Buenavista, SL

Representative Ms. Clotilde Calvo Sanchez

Paseo Pintor Rosales, 10, 28008 MADRID

Red badge, black and yellow.

Finca 'Buenavista' 41890 Castillo de las Guardas (Sevilla)

History Formed in 1928 by Don Francisco Trujillo who acquired Don Celso Pellón that increased with cattle Campos Fuentes, Duke of Tovar and then a stallion Conde de Santa Coloma. In 1939 it was rebuilt by Don Andrés Giménez Garrudo, which sold it in 1945 to Don Sebastián González Vicente. Acquired in 1946 by Messrs children of Eugenio Ortega, passed in 1974 to Don Gregorio Ortega Estévez which eliminated all of the above and formed with cows and sires of Don Salustiano galache from Urcola. In 1988 it was acquired by its current owner varying iron and eliminating the above form with cows and sires of Don Juan Pedro Domecq 

Current Hometown D. Juan Pedro Domecq Solis.

Age 09/13/1992

More
There are no products in this category