LA CASTILLEJA

LA CASTILLEJA

Sigla UDW

Location Andalusia Cordoba

Owner Antonio García Galán Trinidad 7 14200 PEÑARROYA-PUEBLONUEVO (Córdoba)

Currency sky blue and pink.

Sign ear Fig leaf on the right and left notch. [Hojadehiguera] [nick]

Finca 'La Castilleja'

14200 PEÑARROYA-PUEBLONUEVO (Córdoba).

History Founded in 1898 by Don Celso Pellón with cattle Leade...

Sigla UDW

Location Andalusia Cordoba

Owner Antonio García Galán Trinidad 7 14200 PEÑARROYA-PUEBLONUEVO (Córdoba)

Currency sky blue and pink.

Sign ear Fig leaf on the right and left notch. [Hojadehiguera] [nick]

Finca 'La Castilleja'

14200 PEÑARROYA-PUEBLONUEVO (Córdoba).

History Founded in 1898 by Don Celso Pellón with cattle Leader, Conradi and Ibarra. In 1908 it was sold to don Genaro López Quijano and east to Don Jose de la Cova, who in 1930 rose with a lot of cows from Urquijo and a stallion Conde de la Corte. In 1941 a batch of female Villamarta was purchased. In 1946 it was split into two lots, one corresponding to Don Jose de la Cova Benjumea, which put new iron. In 1952 he added a lot Arruza, from Philip Bartholomew and Joaquin Buendía, and in 1953 a stallion Don and Don Tulio Vázquez Isaiah. In 1978 the livestock is reduced and was acquired by Mr. Gómez García Galán and Moran, being, since 1981 the first and only owner and announcing "The Castilleja". In 1982 eliminates the above and acquires Mr. Martínez Elizondo a batch of cattle from Urquijo and another of the same origin to Mr. Martínez Uranga.

Current Hometown 'Murube-Urquijo'.

Age 09/07/1911

More
There are no products in this category