PALHA

PALHA

Acronym UGV

Location Portugal

Owner Sociedade Agricola two Arinhos, Ltda.

Representative D. João Folque of Mendoça. Sitio do Castelo, 9 2750 - 314 CASCAIS (PORTUGAL)

Currency Blue and white.

Finca 'Herdade de Adema' 2135 PORTO ALTO (Santarem) PORTUGAL.

History Formed in 1848 by Antonio José Pereira Palha in 1875 puts the name of his...

Acronym UGV

Location Portugal

Owner Sociedade Agricola two Arinhos, Ltda.

Representative D. João Folque of Mendoça. Sitio do Castelo, 9 2750 - 314 CASCAIS (PORTUGAL)

Currency Blue and white.

Finca 'Herdade de Adema' 2135 PORTO ALTO (Santarem) PORTUGAL.

History Formed in 1848 by Antonio José Pereira Palha in 1875 puts the name of his son Don José Pereira Palha Blanco, with cattle of Portuguese origin and Concha y Sierra, Miura, Trespalacios and Veragua, dealing for the first time in Lisbon 1854 and Madrid in 1862. In 1937 inherited livestock Francisco and Carlos Van Zeller Palha grandchildren, who acquired cows and sires Pinto Barreiros Belmonte and Domingo Ortega. Subsequently, livestock is augmented with a lot of cows and two bulls of Isaiah and Tulio Vázquez. In 1980 he became Livestock his nephews Mr. Van Zeller Palha Botelho Neves and Folque of Mendoça they acquired on cows and bulls de Oliveira IRMÃOS three stallions Torrealta, and recently a batch of cows and three stallions Baltasar Iban bearing separately . Today livestock consists of cows and sires two different origins, the first constituent cows and sires 'Pinto Barreiros' Don Isaiah and Tulio Oliveira Irmaos Vazquez and crossed each other and partly Torrealta bulls;

constitute the second source cows and bulls Iron Baltasar Iban carried separately.

Current Hometown A line of 'Pinto Barreiros', D. Isaiah and Tulio Oliveira Vazquez and Irmaos and another by Baltasar Iban Valdés. 

Age 11/04/1883

Mayoral Isidro D. Joaquim dos Santos.

More
There are no products in this category